“I Do” Tahoe Weddings honors all faiths, partnerships, and cultural traditions. Available for elopements, guiding adventure weddings, small gatherings of loved ones, or amazing destination wedding events. Plan your wedding and ceremony with expert guidance, personal care, and lots of love.
#1 The Ceremony – $300
- Wedding Officiant Service provided by Sharon Rusk, Wedding Celebrant
- Assistance on how to how to obtain a California or a Nevada Marriage License
- Location suggestions; how, when, and where to meet
- Phone, email, in person meeting, and ZOOM communications to discuss your vision/goals and plan for the ceremony
- Selection of ceremony scripts and guidance in ceremony planning
- Research rituals and/or traditions to create your custom ceremony
- Provide a draft for approval prior to ceremony
- Signing certification of your marriage license with submission to the County Clerk for recording
- A keepsake copy of your ceremony.
#2 Officiant, Photographer, and Flowers $1280
Create more time for yourself and let “I Do” Tahoe Weddings do the organizing for you. This sweet and simple package may be brought to any location of your choosing and includes:
- All the ceremony services offered above
- An hour of professional wedding photographer at your ceremony
- A beautiful Bridal bouquet & Groom’s boutonniere customized by your choice of colors and style.
#3 Rehearsals $100
If you are planning a larger wedding ceremony and want to be more calm and relaxed the day of your wedding, then be sure to have a rehearsal. Rehearsals are fun and relaxed and a great way to bring focus to your wedding day.
- On-site run-through of the ceremony (processional and recessional)
- Discusses all the options for the line up and entrance of the wedding party and escorting important loved ones to their seats.
- The rehearsal will help you get any last-minute questions answered or orient you to your ceremony location so your wedding runs smoothly and stress-free!
#4 Helicopter Weddings $849
It’s the ultimate unique wedding experience and a creative, adventurous way to elope! In partnership with Lake Tahoe’s premier helicopter tour company, you will fly high above Lake Tahoe and say: “I DO!” The adventure begins at the South Lake Tahoe Airport. The flight is approximately 20 minutes in length and the helicopter has room for the bride, groom, minister, and pilot. Guests may accompany you to to the airport for photos and to watch your departure and return. Your ceremony will begin shortly after take-off and then you will see the beauty of Lake Tahoe from Zephyr Cove to the magnificent Emerald Bay. Longer flight tours may be arranged, and both California and Nevada Marriage licenses are acceptable. Helicopter Weddings are available year-round.